|1540 High Street , Auburn, CA 95603
2849 sq. ft.
Welcome to the Elegant Treehouse
Highly Desirable South Auburn Area * Close to Downtown, Farmers Market, All Services, Local Schools, Easy Access to I80 and 49.
First/Main Level consists of the following:
- Spacious Kitchen with Custom Hickory Cabinets * Huge Walk-in Pantry * Center Island * Vaulted Ceilings * Nice Views
- Large dining area off Kitchen * Sliding Glass doors to large covered Deck
- Great Room Concept with Gas Fireplace * Lots of Windows * Beautiful Natural Light Throughout * Bamboo Flooring
- Master Suite on First/Main Level * Master Bath includes: Dual Sinks, Lovely Big Bathtub, Nice sized Walk in Shower * Sliding Glass Doors to Top Deck (Trex)
- First Level also includes 2nd Bedroom and Full Hall Bath, Laundry Room and Access to Garage
Lower Level consists of the following:
- Huge Extra Room (Billiards, Game Room, Theatre Space, 2nd Living Area (Plumbed for Kitchenette)??, Sliding Glass Doors out to Deck and Yard
- Two Full Bedrooms with Walk in Closets Full Bathroom
- Walk out Basement for Storage or Building Out More Living Space * Excellent access to plumbing and etc.
Exterior, Yard & Misc
- Large nearly 1/2 Acre Lot
- Inviting Yard is an Oasis of Mature Landscape & Native Plants
- Fully Dog Fenced
- Oversize Two Car Garage with Workshop
- Solar ( owned). Included is a pre-paid maintenance contract that is transferable to a new owner. No Maintenance on the Solar!
- Two New HVAC system - One for the Upstairs and Downstairs. Included is a pre-paid maintenance contract.
This is an incredible home with plenty of space for everyone!
The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his knowledge, but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdraw without notice. In accordance with the law, this property is offered without regard to race, creed, national origin or sex.